40 Year Gutter & Downspout Labor Workmanship Warranty
(Should Elite Gutters, LLC be called for a service repair and it does not fall under our warranty guidelines, customer will be charged a minimum of $300 at a rate of $150/ Man Hour plus material)
The Elite Gutters, LLC’s promise to you is to provide the highest quality of craftsmanship and professional service. We want you to be a customer for life so not only do we protect you during the installation process by carrying a residential and commercial insurance policy, we go the extra mile to stand behind our work which is why we offer a Michiana - Leading 40 year transferable labor workmanship warranty on home or commercial gutter and downspout installs. There is also a 20 year limited paint warranty on aluminum gutter material that you will be provided information on at the time of install and a 40 year warranty on all gutter repair or gutter add ons.
This Labor Warranty certifies that the guttering systems installed by Elite Gutters LLC is guaranteed against sagging, pulling loose, leaking or not functioning properly due to improper installation for a 40-year period, starting from the completion date. Elite Gutters LLC’s labor warranty requires a free inspection of the gutter system they installed at least once every two years or after any major storm with high winds, hail or heavy rainfall that can possibly damage the new gutter system otherwise the guarantee will be null and void. This free inspection allows us to get ahead of any potential issues and assures you that your gutter system and roof are in good shape. This warranty covers only the specific work described in our contract with you. If within the Warranty Period any of these issues occurs due to our defective workmanship, we will repair the subject guttering system at our expense or refund the cost of only that specific item of gutter material and labor related to that item (i.e. only defective portion of job – not entire contract), as we in our discretion shall deem to be required.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Damage to the gutter system due to causes beyond normal use and service including, but not limited to acts of God, falling objects, misuse of the gutter system, and/or vandalism.
- Damage caused by settlement of other structural problems.
- Per SMACNA guidelines we cannot warranty the buckling and bowing of extruded metal if over 70 feet without an expansion joint.
- Gutter issues due to an “Ice-Dam” except within the specific locations where an ice dam protection product has been installed by Elite Gutters, LLC.
- Gutter damage due to the rotted siding on walls, wood trim, window sills, fascia boards, etc.
- Homeowner, other companies/contractors, etc., or anyone other than a representative/employee of Elite Gutters, LLC performs, alters, or attempts any repairs before Elite Gutters LLC is allowed to remedy the problem this warranty will be null and void and Elite Gutters LLC will not be held liable for damage to the gutter system or any
- Elite Gutters LLC does not warranty underground drain systems installed by other contractors, or homeowner. If Elite Gutters LLC is contracted to install downspouts into underground drain, customer is responsible for hiring underground drainage cleaners to ensure drains are clear and functioning properly.
Issues That May Void Our Workmanship Labor Warranty:
- Other contractors that may cause damage to your new gutter system that could result in a voided workmanship labor warranty (i.e an example list of contractors: painting contractors, carpentry contractors, other gutter contractors, power washing contractors, window and siding contractors, HVAC mechanical contractors, plumbing contractors, and /or general contractors.)
- Elite Gutters LLC’s labor warranty will be voided if the customer does not allow Elite Gutters LLC to perform a free inspection of their work once every two years or after any major storm with high winds, hail or heavy rainfall that can possibly damage the new gutter system.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify Elite Gutters LLC immediately once a gutter issue is noticed.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify Elite Gutters LLC if ownership of the home or commercial property will be transferred. Transfer is subject to approval and inspection by Elite Gutters LLC.
Important Notices and Disclaimers
Except for the limited warranty stated above, we explicitly disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied including, but not limited to, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty for any damage to any property, real or personal, and/or any damage or injury to persons. This limited workmanship warranty does not extend to or cover, and we will not pay, consequential damages of any kind.
* This warranty shall be null and void if the full payment of services is not received from the customer according to the terms and conditions of our contract.
*Elite Gutters LLC does not warranty tiger striping, mold or mildew on the exterior or interior of the house, or flooded basements.